This policy together with the General Terms and Conditions available on the site sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We are required according to the Data Protection Act of 2001 (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) and the Data Protection Act 1998 to comply with data protection requirements in the way in which we use any personal information collected from you in your use of the Website. We therefore take very seriously our obligations in relation to the way in which we use your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in our forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, make deposits, bets or withdrawals on our site, participate in chat rooms, accept bonuses or other promotions available on our site, any due diligence documentation you share with us, and when you report a problem or make a complaint with us. The information you give us may include your name, username, address, date of birth, country of residence and nationality, identification number, e-mail address, and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and Curriculum Vitae, proof of identification, proof of address, and photograph.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), games you played and duration on each game and page, page interaction information.
behaviour on the Website. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed or received by you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose who assist us in analytics.
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide, either directly or through group entities, suppliers and sub-contractors. It is important that you note that this site is just one of the sites operated by MT Secure Trade Limited, a company which has multiple sites. In the event that you use accounts on multiple sites operated under the MT Secure Trade Limited’s licence we may collate information about you generated from each site in one data warehouse. Furthermore, MT Secure Trade Limited is one entity within a larger group of companies called Gaming Innovation Group Inc. Gaming Innovation Group Inc has several other operating subsidiary entities that provide services similar to MT Secure Trade Limited necessary to provide the gaming services to you through this site. We may also receive information from our group and related companies that you may share with them or that they may collect about you.
• We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub- contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks and affiliate networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We clearly declare that we shall store and process all information that we receive about you.
• We may also receive personal information about you from the owner and/or operator of the site on which you are playing in the event that the site is not owned by MT Secure Trade Limited and we are providing the gaming services to the site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from the terms and conditions entered into between you and us and to provide you with gaming services that you request from us, to accept your deposits and process your withdrawals, to carry out fraud management processes, to answer to any query or complaint that you may have as well as other ancillary matters related to the main services we are providing to you;
• to provide you with information about our services, bonuses schemes and promotions and information about the products and promotions of related and group entities within the Gaming Innovation Group plc;
administers or manages the site. They may also contact you in relation to products available on the site, bonuses and promotions and may also be involved in customer support processes.
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and
for your computer.
• to meet obligations arising from Anti-Money Laundering Legislation and rules and regulations thereunder and all other laws that we may be subject to from time to time.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis,
testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to carry out fraud management and risk management activities, including assigning a risk profile or a risk status to your account;
• to assess your behaviour and patterns through the site which will be used to help build a detailed customer profile on you, on different subject matters, including but not limited to:
• A register of bonus abusers may be created by the company and persons on this list may be excluded from any future promotions or even blocked from using the services of the Company.
• We will also screen and monitor your transactions and behaviour for reasons of responsible gambling, ensuring that your interaction with us remains fun and entertainment and not dangerous to you. We may assign a Responsible Gambling score to your account based on the information we collect, which may at times be made available to you through your account. As a result of our assessment you may be tagged as a ‘Problem Gambler’ or vulnerable to the risks of gambling addiction.
• As part of our commitment to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing, we also analyse your personal data and compare it to third party data sources, build an AML profile on you and risk score your account based on the information you have provided to us and the information we have collected about you. We shall also keep a register of all high risk customers from an Anti-Money Laundering perspective.
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant promotions to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you about our products.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). Other sources include third party service providers of age verification tools, identity or address verification services, regulators or NGOs that keep central databases of problem gamblers, providers of PEP and Sanction searches, and other similar providers who we may contract with from time to time. We may also receive information from companies within Gaming Innovation Group about you which helps us deliver a better service to you or to keep away bonus abusers, problem gamblers from our services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Any member of Gaming Innovation Group INC. (being the mother company of MT Secure Trade Limited), which means our parent companies, subsidiaries, our ultimate holding companies, officers of the company, employees, representatives. All data we receive and collect on you will be shared with our group companies and such data may be used by them for fraud and bonus abuse prevention, AML and Responsible Gaming Reasons.
Specifically, access to your personal information will be given to our related company, iGamingCloud Limited, which is the entity that provides the back-office software and technical services to MT Secure Trade Limited which is essential to the provision of the gaming services in general.
Selected third parties including:
• the owner and/or operator of the site in the event that the site is owned by a third party (white label/intermediary/affiliate) and not by MT Secure Trade Limited. These persons would require your personal data in order to provide targeted advertising to you, run promotional campaigns, run behavioural advertising, and contact you in relation to the products and services on the site and other products and services that the owner and/or operator of the site believes may be of interest to you. These entities also have access to your personal information in order to provide you with first line support or to answer initial queries and complaints from you;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others, including promotional emails and SMS’ and at times to makes calls to you.
• analytics, business intelligence partners and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
• credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you;
• suppliers of age and identity verification tools and other suppliers that can verify know your client information generally, specifically, but without limitation, Aristotle, C6;
• with our banks or payment service providers or payment gateways in order to be able to complete payment instructions to you;
• with our lawyers, advisors, consultants who we may engage from time to time to advise on any matter which requires them to gain access to personal information;
• with any person, company, NGO, governmental body, regulatory authority that maintains a register of problem gamblers or for any other responsible gaming purpose.
• with any person, company, NGA, governmental body, regulatory authority that maintains a register or database having the objective of preventing crime, money laundering or terrorist and proliferation financing.
• in the event that we agree to transfer our business relating to this site, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or their lawyers, consultants, financial advisers and employees both during the due diligence process and also as part of the transfer of the business. This includes any transfer of data required under any agreement between us and the owner and/or operator of the site on termination of our services by the owner and/or operator of the site.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
• Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].
• Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
• You have the right to access information held about you. We shall comply with any reasonable access request. In the events that the access request involves a disproportionate amount of work, we reserve the right, in line with applicable law, to charge a fee covering the work involved.
• We will retain copies of any communications that you send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from you.
• You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or by contacting us at [email protected] Any withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data for certain reasons will apply for the site you make the request through only, unless otherwise specified to apply the change on a company wide basis.
• You have the right to ask us to delete any information we hold about you. There may other legal obligations which may prohibit us from deleting all or any information held about you (such as Anti-Money Laundering legislation) immediately, however we will process your request at the earliest opportunity whenever any applicable data retention period expires.
You can also exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at [email protected]