Underage gambling!To register or play at InstaCasino you must be over 18 years old. We perform identity and security checks on a regular basis and may request proof of age when necessary. Keep your account information safe from the access of underage people. If you feel like something is wrong and an underage person could have access to your computer, these filtering solutions will give you an extra hand.
Play responsibly!Playing at InstaCasino should be a fun experience, so we want you to enjoy the excitement of playing with moderation. Sometimes you may feel that your lucky stars have abandoned you at the most critical moment. Most probably you’re not jinxed, because losing is sometimes a part of gambling. Thus, playing should be considered more as a form of entertainment and not as an investment or as a way of making money. If you feel that you are losing control over your gambling, there are some options you might want to consider:
Set yourself gaming limitsAt InstaCasino you can set your own personal gaming limits for your account. You can control your gambling with these four different limits:
- Deposit limit: The amount of money you’ll be able to deposit on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Loss limit: The maximum amount of money you’ll be able to lose over a certain period of time.
- Wagering limit: The amount of money you`ll be able to wager on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Session time limit: The length of a session allowed before you are automatically logged off.
Take a break!If you wish to take a break from playing, please contact our customer service. We’ll do our best to help you!
We advise you to follow these guidelines
- Consider gambling as a form of entertainment, not as an investment to make money
- Avoid trying to recover your losses by ‘winning it back’
- Decide beforehand how much money and time you are willing to spend
- Only gamble the amount you can afford to lose
- Play with a licensed operator
- Keep track of the time and the amount of money you spend gambling
- Don’t borrow money for gambling purposes
- Set your gaming limits or take a break from playing if necessary
- Ask for help
Ask for professional advice and supportThere are many independent organizations that can provide you professional help and support. Check out these websites for more information and advice:
Know when to stopGambling addiction can have effects on multiple aspects of life, but it's not always easy to notice when things are starting to go a bit too far. These questions can help you to recognize if gambling is starting to take over your life. Do you recognize these warning signs in yourself or someone close to you? The more warning signs you recognize, the greater the chance of a problem.
Personal state of mind
- Are you constantly thinking and talking about playing?
- Have you gambled to escape from your problems or worries?
- Are you restless or irritated when you’re trying to limit or quit your gaming?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create an urge for you to gamble?
- Have you felt remorse after gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping
- Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
- After a win, did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- After losing, did you feel you must return and win back previous losses?
- Have you ever felt an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Do you have to play with larger and larger sums of money in order to attain the desired feeling of excitement?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you not been able to resist impulses to gamble?
- Have you tried and failed many times to control, limit or stop your gaming?
- Do you often gamble until all of your money is gone?
- Do you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Have you ever borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Are you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Have you ever been criticized by others for your gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Have you jeopardized or lost an important personal relationship because of gambling?
- Has gambling affected your reputation?
- Do you lie to your family and friends to hide the extent of your gaming?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Are you counting on others to arrange money for you to solve a financial crisis which may arise as a result of your gaming?
Living in a society
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- Have you jeopardized or lost a job position, education or career opportunity because of your gaming?
- Have you committed, or considered committing, an illegal act or crime in order to finance your gambling?