Underage gambling!To register or play at InstaCasino you must be over 18 years old. We perform identity and security checks on a regular basis and may request proof of age when necessary. Keep your account information safe from the access of underage people. If you feel like something is wrong and an underage person could have access to your computer, these filtering solutions will give you an extra hand.
Play responsibly!Playing at InstaCasino should be a fun experience, so we want you to enjoy the excitement of playing with moderation. Sometimes you may feel that your lucky stars have abandoned you at the most critical moment. Most probably you’re not jinxed, because losing is sometimes a part of gambling. Thus, playing should be considered more as a form of entertainment and not as an investment or as a way of making money. If you feel that you are losing control over your gambling, there are some options you might want to consider:
Set yourself gaming limitsAt InstaCasino you can set your own personal gaming limits for your account. You can control your gambling with these four different limits:
- Deposit limit: The amount of money you’ll be able to deposit on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Loss limit: The maximum amount of money you’ll be able to lose over a certain period of time.
- Wagering limit: The amount of money you`ll be able to wager on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Session time limit: The length of a session allowed before you are automatically logged off.
Time out:From time to time you may wish to take a break from playing with InstaCasino. You are able to temporally freeze your account for a set period of time of 1 day, 1 week or 1 month.
Please note: when you freeze your account, if you wish to unfreeze you will have a cooling off period of 7 days before the change will take effect.
Self ExclusionSelf-exclusion is a formal process whereby you choose to close your account for a period of between 6 months and 5 years. During the chosen period all online accounts that you hold with both Betit Operations Limited and MT SecureTrade Limited will be subject to your self-exclusion request. This facility is available through the limits section or by contacting our Customer Service.
During the self-exclusion agreement we will 'close' any accounts you hold with us and our group companies and return any remaining balances to you. Once you have chosen to self-exclude, the process cannot be reversed for any reason and you will not be able to apply to open new accounts.
During this period we will not send you any marketing material and we cannot accept any deposits or bets. Please note however, that whilst your details will be removed from our mailing database this may not prevent you from receiving marketing material which is already in the process of being sent. We would ask you to please disregard any such material received accordingly.
Once the self-exclusion period has expired, your accounts will remain closed unless you contact us by e-mail or chat to reactivate. Once a reactivation request has been received, a further 24 hour 'cool off' period applies.
If residing in the UK you will have the option to select a reality check on your account upon logging into your account. This allows you to receive a notification either every 15 minutes, 30 minutes or 60 minutes. This notification will tell you how long you have been playing and also how much you have won/lost.
We advise you to follow these guidelines
- Consider gambling as a form of entertainment, not as an investment to make money
- Avoid trying to recover your losses by ‘winning it back’
- Decide beforehand how much money and time you are willing to spend
- Only gamble the amount you can afford to lose
- Play with a licensed operator
- Keep track of the time and the amount of money you spend gambling
- Don’t borrow money for gambling purposes
- Set your gaming limits or take a break from playing if necessary
- Ask for help
Ask for professional advice and supportThere are many independent organizations that can provide you professional help and support. Check out these websites for more information and advice:
What is GamStopGAMSTOP lets you put controls in place to help restrict your online gambling activities.
Sign up for the service and you will be prevented from using gambling websites and apps run by companies licensed in Great Britain, for a period of your choosing.
GAMSTOP is a free service for users.
How can I add myself to the GAMSTOP register?If you are having difficulty controlling your gambling and wish to add yourself to the UK National Online Self-Exclusion scheme, GAMSTOP, you may do so by visiting the following link - https://www.gamstop.co.uk/
Upon accessing the GAMSTOP website, you will be prompted to supply some personal information including, but not limited to, first name, last name, e-mail address, date of birth and telephone number.
Once you have input your personal information you will be asked to verify your attempt to register with GAMSTOP.
Once you have confirmed your addition to the register, GAMSTOP will contact you to request some further information for security purposes (such as identity verification). Once GAMSTOP are satisfied with the information received, your request to be added to the GAMSTOP register will be complete.
Know when to stopGambling addiction can have effects on multiple aspects of life, but it's not always easy to notice when things are starting to go a bit too far. These questions can help you to recognize if gambling is starting to take over your life. Do you recognize these warning signs in yourself or someone close to you? The more warning signs you recognize, the greater the chance of a problem.
Personal state of mind
- Are you constantly thinking and talking about playing?
- Have you gambled to escape from your problems or worries?
- Are you restless or irritated when you’re trying to limit or quit your gaming?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create an urge for you to gamble?
- Have you felt remorse after gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping
- Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
- After a win, did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- After losing, did you feel you must return and win back previous losses?
- Have you ever felt an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Do you have to play with larger and larger sums of money in order to attain the desired feeling of excitement?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you not been able to resist impulses to gamble?
- Have you tried and failed many times to control, limit or stop your gaming?
- Do you often gamble until all of your money is gone?
- Do you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Have you ever borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Are you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Have you ever been criticized by others for your gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Have you jeopardized or lost an important personal relationship because of gambling?
- Has gambling affected your reputation?
- Do you lie to your family and friends to hide the extent of your gaming?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Are you counting on others to arrange money for you to solve a financial crisis which may arise as a result of your gaming?
Living in a society
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- Have you jeopardized or lost a job position, education or career opportunity because of your gaming?
- Have you committed, or considered committing, an illegal act or crime in order to finance your gambling?